India's power sector has a significant impact on the country's socio-economic development, human welfare and climate change of the country.The Indian economy has experienced unprecedented economic growth over the last decade.Today, India is the ninth largest economy in the world, driven by a real GDP growth of 8.7% in the last 5 years. This high order of sustained economic growth is placing enormous demand on its energy resources. The demand and supply imbalance inenergy is pervasive across all sources requiring serious efforts by Government of India toaugment energy supplies as India faces possible severe energy supply constraints.
BE Summits’ launch of “Green India Energy Summit” looks at the close connections between businesses, policymakers, academia and research in the areas of energy and sustainability.This summit is a great opportunity to explore and address key issues together with figures who are sector leaders and experts in their fields.By bringing together communities they help transform knowledge and ideas into economically viable products or services that help to mitigate climate change and demand and supply imbalance.
- Sufficient power to achieve estimated GDP growth rate
- Reliability of power
- Quality of power
- Optimum power cost
- Commercial viability of power industry
- Power for all
- Project updates from energy sector in India, the strategies of the market in terms of estimated investment plans, business models, PPA, PPP, governmental legal practices, emission control policies, latest technology updates.
Attendees expected from:
• Electric Utilities
• Consulting Firms
• Financial Firms
• Government Local/State/Federal
• Construction & Maintenance Contractors
• Energy Suppliers
• Independent Power Producers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• Energy Consultants
• Plant Designers
• Project Developers
• Research and Development Organizations
• Operations & Maintenance Service Providers